Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bad

CW: 103.6
CP:  Hoodia
CD:  ABC Diet


I did it!  I did only 100 cal on a Friday woo hoo!  I freaked out at work though because there was left over food from this press conference.  Luckily it was just fruit and veggies mainly and I stayed away from the meat and cheese tray.  Intake

2 slices of cucumber:  8cal
1 piece of broccoli:  3cal
2 small pieces of celery:  5cal
1 cup of Numi golden chai:  0cal
1 Nature valley granola thins:  80cal
1 diet 7-up:  0cal

Today I get 200cal.  Hopefully it goes well.  I am just going to try and stay busy as possible and avoid food.  I have to go see a friend who just got a boob job but I honestly dont really want to see any of my friends.  I am tempted to delete boy from my fb since I find myself cyber stalking but I know thats just childish I should be able to control my urges with him like I do my food.  I have a headache this morning. Probably the lack of caffeine.  I turned in an application yesterday for this job.  I kinda fudged when they asked me if I had experience and now I feel really bad about it.  But I really need this job and I feel like I can handle it.  I dunno do you think I am a bad person????  Probably.  Whatever add it to the list of why I am a bad person.  I am going to look at apartments today.  Maybe I will find something I love.  Hopefully.  I just wish I had someone for a second opinion but I knew there would be a day where I would start spending the rest of my life alone and thats just the way it is.

Daily Thinspo















No comments:

Post a Comment