Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rushed

CW:  104.2
CP:  Hoodia
CD:  ABC Diet


I barely made it through the day yesterday in 500 cal on the dot.  Intake


1/2 Lean cuisine chicken thai spring roll= 133
1/2 Starburst= 10
Smart ones chicken enchilada= 290
Jello mousse= 60


Today will be the real test.  I get 300 cal and havent been able to make it through this day on this diet in the past.  I was really hoping this boy would at least text me happy valentines day yesterday but he didnt.  I am realizing that I just need to get over him and everything else I failed at in my life and just focus on my eating and work. I also want to become a more stringent and organized person.  I am sick of being messy and crazy.  Its time I get my shit together.  Well I gotta get ready for work.  Keep your fingers crossed I do well today ladies!


Daily Thinspo














Oh how i wish

No comments:

Post a Comment