Thursday, February 16, 2012

Trouble

CW: 104.2
CP: Hoodia
CD: ABC Diet

Soooooooo I did really well till about 9:00 pm last night.  I ended up going over my 300 cal for a granola bar :(  This time I am not going to give up though.  Of course we are all going to fuck up our diets but I just need to get back on it.  Today is 400 cal and thats it!  It doesn't help though that the scale didnt move an inch.  I still need to take my measurements since those are more reliable than a scale but thats probably why I am putting it off. Oh intake yesterday.  I always find it helpful/interesting to see what others eat.

Lean Cuisine beef and macaroni= 250 cal
12 Grapes= 48 cal
1 strawberry granola bar= 120 cal :(

On the love front I havent heard from the boy I adore in over a week so I texted him this morning that I give up and he just said "I dont know what to tell you."  I think he's said it all right there.  I just have to let it go it wasnt meant to be no matter how bad I want it or work for it.  That seems to be a constant theme this year for me that no matter how bad or how hard I work for something I am just not able to obtain it.  Well the buck stops with my weight.  I will be fucking skinny.  Thats the only thing that doesnt require anyone else.  I can do it alone and will.  And I will show them they were wrong.  I am not crazy or messy.  I am calculated and deserving.  I wish I would have just purged that granola bar last night.  I just need to move out thats the only way I am going to be able to this.  I just need this week to be over so badly.  I am at the verge of tears every minute.  Not that having the weekend will help because my house is still full of people I cant get away from. Over it.

By the way, any short girl bloggers out there or know of any.  Not that I have anything against you tall girls but it would be nice to find some comparisons like 5'2 and under??? thanks

Daily Thinspo
















2 comments:

  1. Boys are stupid. Hope you feel better soon :)
    I'm 5'2" btw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are complete shit at communicating.
    I'm proud of you for not purging the granola bar, even though you wished you did. <3
    I'm 5'2" as well.

    ReplyDelete