Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Don't You Let Me Go

CW:  Too fat to step on the scale
CP:  Hoodia
CD:  ABC Diet

Yesterday was semi-successful.  I was able to stay with in 500 cal but those are the easy days.  I totaled out at 470 cal.  Intake:
Lean Cuisine sesame chicken= 330cal
Health Vally Chocolate Toaster= 140cal

I didnt work out though and it was pretty hard resisting binging.  Today is Valentines Day....just a reminder of how alone I will be forever.  I feel like there are always though people who will never find someone it just sucks because that's all I have wanted.  My mum is out of town for a week but I have an aunt and uncle staying with me.  I really wanted the house to myself to get my bearings.  I wish people would understand that I just need to be alone because they cannot fill the void I feel and provoke my anxiety instead.  I cant be entertaining all the time its mentally exhausting for me.  I just want to have my own place already where I can not eat if I dont want to.  I can sit in a quiet room and not talk to anyone if I dont want to.  With out being judged.  Life is becoming just too much for me.  Maybe I'll just take a few days off and just drive somewhere, anywhere by myself.  Really its just cuz I want him.  The him that refuses me.  That makes me melt.  That whispers he loves me, and means it.  To be happy with.  And I dont think there is anything wrong with wanting and needing that, it's just unlikely so people tell you to be happy with yourself.  But I already I know I cant do that.

Daily Thinspo



I want to be sexy like her with the one shoulder

 I want to just simply be her, platinum blonde, long skinny legs, bad ass but delicate










2 comments:

  1. Awesome job staying under 500 calories yesterday! Best of luck today : )

    Stay strong,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also one of those people who'll be alone forever. I understand wanting to be alone; sometimes you just need the solitude to regain focus and relax. Entertaining all the time is exhausting. Hope you feel better soon sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete