Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Introduction

It's going to go like this, everyday will have stats before post.  CW= current weight in pounds CP= current pills/supplements I am taking CD= current diet I need help maintaining.  I will post stats and goals on the sidelines.  I will talk about what I am eating, how much I am exercising and the daily volatile emotions that directing my life.  I in no way condone eating disorders that is not the point.  I have a goal and I am sick of not following through.  I am here airing my dirty choices in hope of finding support and motivation as well as returning it.  This is not my first time nor will it be my last I am sure.  Please leave comments and questions I enjoy interaction.  I will post a million thinspiration photos because it motivates me and I think its beautiful.  If there are other things I can add to the blog please tell me I would much rather entertain you.  I will post in the evening in hopes of incorporating all intake for the day.  Looking forward to happiness and being thin and in love.

-Much Love
Gun Metal Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment