Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whatever the fuck it takes

CW:  104.2
CP:  None
CD: ABC Diet

I had a pretty successful day, at least stuck to my calories for the day.  I had a limit of 500 calories and came in at 465.  Intake was:

Breakfast- 1cup black coffee= 2 cal
Lunch- 6 blueberries, 5 raspberries, 2 strawberries, 5 blackberries=  53 cal
Dinner- Michelina's Lean Gourmet Beef and Peppers= 270 cal
Dessert- Smart ones Chocolate fudge brownie sundae= 140 cal

I did not make it to the gym though.  Blah I just need motivation so bad and to not feel tired.  Tomorrow though I am hoping to find it.  I went and looked at an apartment today but it was awful.  I really want this one place to call me back since the rental market here is so crazy I know there will be competition.  I am looking at another one tomorrow though.  I figure even if things dont transpire between me and this boy that at least I will lose a ton of weight because I will be too broke to eat and too lonely to do anything besides focus on work.  I am bummed to not see any followers, lemme know if youre out there.

Much Love
-Gun Metal Barbie

Daily Thinspo











Why cant this be me and him??????




No comments:

Post a Comment