Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gross

CW: Sickly Gross Fat
CP:  Antibiotics
CD:  Fat girl

I got really sick all of a sudden.  Have missed a bunch of days of work.  Havent been able to check on the second job I applied for because I literally havent left my bed except to go get meds.  At the pharmacy while standing there my vision went black, I got really hot, and practically fainted.  It was really scary as I have never fainted before.  My body seems to be craving sugar because that is the only thing that I have a tasting for and since I feel so shitty I cannot help but give it.  I probably could have a lost a bunch of weight with this sickness but I love adding insult to injury.  I can barely type right now but just wanted to fill you in.  And hoping this post will help me put down the milk and cookies.

Daily thinspo















2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, i hope your ok! Get plenty of rest and lots of water to keep yourself hydrated xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you have apple or oranges/ orange juice with you...They are both sugars that will help you the fastest and are still good for you :)

    ReplyDelete